Friday, March 23, 2007

A Blog is Born

After years of toiling in the trenches of the internet message board universe, the time has come for CJLaw to step up to the mic solo and break it down as only I can.

First, let's talk format. This is NOT going to be a daily diary. I will NOT bore you with tales from inside the CJLaw household or torture you with descriptions of the cute thing that my kids did on a given day. It will NOT be a soundboard for the latest argument that I had with my spouse. If that is the content that you crave, then I have two words for you . . . . . . move on.

This blog will consist of three regular and distinctly different features:

What's Chafing Me-- My Tuesday rant on (yep, you guessed it) an issue or event that is really making my boxers bunch. It will be a free form, smack-laden, uncensored tirade that will be informative, ruthless, and (most importantly) funny.

Retard of the Week--My Friday night profile of some douche bag in the news who said or did something exceptionally retarded. NO ONE is safe from this distinction. Whether it be Democrats, Republicans, media, athletes, entertainers, hot dog vendors, strippers, or even housewives, all that is required for nomination is a lack of proper brain function.

Sunday Smack Down--My Sunday debunking of some idiotic liberal argument, point by point.

Now, sometimes events may dictate that I comment on something immediately and outside of the above mentioned features. If a time arises, I may insert a Random Thought (a short, sweet, and straight to the point description and/or analysis of a given topic).

Comments are welcome. I encourage opposing viewpoints. If you truly believe that you have a cogent counterpoint, please share it. Of course, you will undoubtedly be wrong and I will certainly dispatch your argument with ease. But still, give it the ol' college try. All that I will require is that you register on this page before your words will appear next to mine. This is to deter liberals from drive-by trolling (which they totally love to do because they have nothing of substance to say) and protect the content of this page against rampant retarded-ness.

So come on in, grab a seat, and crack open a beer. CJ is here to educate, enlighten, and entertain. Just don't put your feet up on my furniture or I'll have to slap you.

No comments: